ZEN TRIGGERPOINT ANATOMY® HAS THREE GOALS:
- To gain knowledge of the human body as needed in all Zentherapy® trainings.
- To begin the removal of pain, stress, trauma, and energy blocks from the connective tissue of the body.
- To establish a working relationship between the body, mind and spirit through zazen and hara training.
ZEN BODYTHERAPY® HAS FOUR GOALS:
- To continue the removal of pain, stress, trauma, and energy blocks from the connective tissue of the body.
- To organize, balance, and align the human structure within itself and within the universe.
- To have the vital energy (ki) circulate freely and unobstructed throughout the body.
- To extend and amplify the importance of zazen and hara training in the Zentherapy® training.
ADVANCED ZEN BODYTHERAPY® HAS FOUR GOALS:
- To review the previous Zentherapy® training until owned by the practitioner.
- To reposition the strayed bones, muscles, nerves, tendons, ligaments and cartilage back into their natural home.
- To integrate the Zentherapy® work through awareness and maintenance exercises.
- To develop the optimal working relationship between the body, mind, and spirit (soul) through zazen and hara training.
© 1995 Dub Leigh, D.Z.